It is an application program that makes 8x8 dot character of 16 color palette.
You can mail it as PNG file or 512x512 size texture file.
Chiptune music editor included too!
- There is 32x32 dot version that called DotEDITOR. It sales in AppStore too!
- Game Development Option (need iOS5 or later)
-- Select from template games, freely replace characters and maps
-- Edit the Lua script to create your own original game
-- MML (Music Macro Language) supported, FlMML compatible
- Character management up to 256.
- One dot upper and lower, right and left movement.
- Right and left, upper and lower reversing.
- 90 degrees in the right and 90-degree in the left rotations.
- Easy color selection by preset color.
- Color selection by RGB and HSB slider.
- Multiple Tile Set Management
- Multiple Map Data Management
- Add Export file types
- Update User Interface
- iCloud support (iOS5 only)
- Twitter support (iOS5 only)
- Export/Import iTunes
- Pasteboard support
This application is a part of PicoPicoGames Took Kit.
I will open the source code of PicoPicoGames.
You can easily make a PicoPicoGame.