Have you ever been surprised when your iPhone warns you have less than 20% battery life available? Unsure your battery can withstand that phone call to your mother before going out tonight? With BatteryLife LX, know what to expect with precise battery readings in increments of 1%.
This new complete version will satisfy many users’ past requests. More precise than its free version, the new BatteryLife LX presents new and important information on the battery status of your device.
Now you will be able to:
1) Keep track of elapsed time since the last complete battery recharge.
2) Know the actual amount of time the device remained connected to a power source during the last recharge process.
3) Check the history of previous battery measurements stored in a new statistics window.
4) See a chart showing the history of previous battery measurements stored in a statistics database.
5) Verify how many times you charged the battery and the elapsed time between charges.
*NOTE: Requires iPhone OS 8.0 or later.
For more information, please contact us via TECHNICAL SUPPORT.