CARRY A LIBRARY OF SHEET MUSIC AND AUDIO RIGHT IN YOUR POCKET!
MonaMusic™ lets you listen to a song while following along with the sheet music. Audio can be sync’d to the sheet music and vice a versa. Four different audio modes are available allowing you to scroll through the sheet music and/or audio freely; overlay page turning indicators; sync each page to the audio; and fully tether the audio and sheet music together. An abundance of background information for each song is provided including video; links to related web site; direct sheet music purchasing; note taking; and bookmarking.
2 arrangements included with app (Scarborough Fair/Canticle and O Little Town of Bethlehem) with additional arrangements available soon for download directly to your iPhone/Touch.
This is a first of its kind application which marries the Mona Lisa Sound sheet music publisher’s novel licensing rights, gorgeous print quality, breakthrough classic rock emphasis, The Hampton Rock String Quartet™ live audio, and close cooperation with the licensors of The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Kinks, Cream, The Eagles, The Doobie Brothers, Mott The Hoople, Pink Floyd, The Cars, The Moody Blues, and others.
• The Hampton Rock String Quartet™ audio;
• Mona Lisa Sound, Inc. sheet music;
• View the full score as well as each individual part (Score, Violin 1, Violin 2, Viola, Cello);
• See the gorgeous cover art that adorns each publication;
• Flip through pages backward and forward by swiping;
• Skip to any page by directly entering the page number;
• Bookmark any page in any part;
• Four audio modes while viewing the sheet music:
Manual – audio and sheet music are unlinked;
Teach – overlay arrows indicate whether you are ahead or behind of audio;
Page – play from top of viewed page;
Auto – audio and sheet music are linked for hands-free viewing (music pages turn automatically)
• Two songs (audio and sheet music) included with initial purchase [Scarborough Fair and O Little Town of Bethlehem];
• Library function allows user to switch to other songs and will provide a mechanism for downloading additional songs (coming in version 1.1 which will be a free upgrade);
• Catalog function shows complete Mona Lisa Sound catalog;
• Jot down and save notes;
• See related info about song such as:
Writer credits and background story
• Buy the physical sheet music right from the iPhone shipped to your door;
• Visit the Mona Lisa Sound web site;
• Set your options:
Skip ahead/back amount;
Page flipping animation speed;
Page turning timing [v.s. through normal];
Set the sheet music background grayscale
• An extremely detailed Help screen;
• Email song info to a friend (no typing required);
• See HSQ videos streamed;
• Phone the Mona Lisa Sound toll-free number for tech support/ordering with a single tap