Ever wonder how much time you have left on your iPhone to listen to music, talk on the phone, watch videos, etc.? How about how long you can listen to music or watch video on your iPod touch? Well, wonder no more! With iStatus you will always know all this info just by starting the application!
It doesn't stop there though. You get info such as OS, OS version, device name, model of your device, your unique device identifier, current status of battery, etc.
iStatus detects which hardware your iPhone and iPod touch is running and determines time based on those specifications. This is the most accurate way to display the correct information.
Here is an overview of what you will have access to:
- Battery level
- Battery state
- Talk time (iPhone - 3G, Edge)
- Standby time (iPhone, iPad)
- Internet usage (iPhone - 3G, Edge, WiFi)
- Internet usage (iPad - 3G, WiFi)
- Video playback
- Audio playback
- OS Version
- Device Model
- Device Name
- Device identifier
iStatus also provides the following features to users:
- Neat Battery Animation for charging and regular usage!
- Yellow color when battery is at 15-20%
- Red Color when battery is at 10% or below
- Automatically and accurately detects iPhone or iPod touch version and calculates times accordingly!
- Scans device status and detects change (such as plugging/unplugging in iPhone or iPod touch while app is running.
Battery percentage and status is updated every 5% (100, 95, 90, 85, etc.). Also, on iPod touch, only video and audio playback is currently available. Actual internet usage time for iPod touch is currently not available.
** Application has been tested and REQUIRES iPhone/iPod touch OS 3.0 or newer.
** Compatible with iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen., iPad, iPad 2 (WiFi, GSM, and CDMA).
Enjoy iStatus for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! We look forward to hearing your thoughts and providing updates as available.