5,000 phrasal verbs, including new ones from computing, business, and the Internet.
The most extensive and complete phrasal verbs dictionary available, helping you understand and use them correctly.
For intermediate-advanced learners of English
● Clear grammar patterns show how to use phrasal verbs.
● Wide coverage of both American and British English
● Clear, accurate definitions, written using the Longman 2000-word Defining Vocabulary
● Add phrasal verbs to your bookmarks and build your own flashcard sets
● Thousands of examples
● Progressive look up to help you quickly find the phrasal verb you need
● Automatic history
● No internet connection is necessary
● Hyperlinked cross-references to the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (sold separately)
● unique three-way cross-referencing search
● real-time progressing look-up
● wildcard pattern searches -with * ?
● support for search from other applications
● OS-independent app localization
● iPod, iPhone & iPad compatible "universal app"
● Full "Retina Display" support
● Bookmarks with folders and editable notations
● Bookmark syncing across devices via iCloud (iOS5)
● supports Facebook APIs.
● Twitter & Evernote posts.
● Full layout for definition emails and Evernote posts.