Windowcast is the perfect tool for people who don't want to constantly watch the weather to determine if it's a good day to do or plan outdoor activities. Windowcast provides a custom weather forecast just for you and your location. You can set how long you want the weather forecasted out and you can also set your ideal conditions. Windowcast also uses up-to-date precise weather technology to alert you in multiple ways of approaching rain. Good for golfing, cycling, motorcycles/bikers, fishing. Just about anything where the weather matters.
* Unique forecast windowing. Select how long you want your weather forecast window to be. Windowcast allows you to set the forecast window to only a couple of hours up to 12 hours giving you exactly the forecast you need. For example, you can set the window to forecast a short walk or an entire day at the park. Weather attributes included in your window forecast are: Precipitation, Temperature, Humidity, Wind and Cloud Coverage. You can even set your own ideal windows.
* Rain alerts (push notifications). Relax and let our systems monitor the weather for you. Windowcast monitors the weather for your location and sends an alert if rain is expected.
* Daily forecast. You can receive an optional daily forecast for your location through a push notification every day. Have your forecast ready when you wake up.
* Hours until rain. Set your home screen to display the number of hours until rain is expected. This allows you to at a quick glance determine if today might be a good day to plan something outside or not without even launching the app.
* Radar. Windowcast's radar screen shows you where the rain is and where your forecast location is for more detailed decision making.
* e-mail rain alerts. Also receive rain alerts via email. This option is great if you are somewhere without cellular or Wi-Fi access.
* NEW UV Index for the day.
* NEW Chance of rain gauge now shows the chance of rain for each 2 hour segment so you can see when the rain will stop.
NOTE: This only works in the U.S.
PROBLEMS? If you experience any problems please send an email to email@example.com so I can resolve them for you and everyone else.