You love music? You love video-clips? You love SongTube!
SongTube searches YouTube for clips matching the song you are currently listening to. It has never been easier to find music clips matching your favourite music!
- Integrates with your iPod: Launch SongTube while you are listening to music (using the iPhone iPod app) and SongTube will automatically search YouTube for video clips matching the currently played song.
- No typing: No need to type artist or title in a searchfield. SongTube automatically searches for the song you are listening to.
- Direct watching: you can view the video clips using SongTube. No other app has to be started for playing the clips => no annoying switch between apps needed.
- Built-in playback controls: SongTube includes the most importat playback controls for your iPod: Play/Pause, Next Track, Last Track, Volume. But if you want so select a totally new playlist you have so switch to your iPod app and choose the playlist.
- Interface design: intuitive and simple.
- An active internet connection is required for SongPod working properly.
- The songs in your music library need to be tagged properly (artist, title).
- There have to be songs in your iPod music library.
Finally: Thanks to YouTube and its great developer API.