The original graphic live data app for bike share users all over the world.
✔ Now supports over 32 cities & counting!
- Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa-Gatineau BIXI™ (Canada)
- London Barclays Cycle Hire™ (England)
- WashingtonDC/Arlington Capital Bikeshare™ (USA)
- Pullman WSU Green Bike™ (USA)
- Minneapolis NiceRideMN™ (USA)
- Boston Hubway™ (USA)
- Bike Chattanooga™ (USA)
- Melbourne Bike Share™ (Australia)
- Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Des Moines, Hawaii, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville, Madison, Omaha, San Antonio & Spartanburg (USA)
- Long Beach, Miami Beach & Surfside DECOBIKE™ (USA)
- Barcelona Bicing™ (Spain)
- Bordeaux VCub™ (France)
- Rennes LE vélo STAR™ (France)
- Blackpool Hire-a-Bike™ (England)
- Dumfries Bike2Go™ (Scotland)
• • •
→ Bixou allows you to instantly spot the stations nearest to your current location and see the number of available bikes & docks at each one. Always know where you're going and what to expect when you get there, thanks to a fast, simple, graphic interface.
Bixou Lite is the free version of the acclaimed Bixou application.
BIXOU LITE FEATURES
• Real-time info on all bikeshare stations in the network, showing number of bikes & docks available.
• Uses GPS to list stations in order of closest to furthest, based on your current location.
• Distance & estimated walk/cycle-time to any station, based on your current location.
• Search function — Find stations by name or intersection.
• Multi-city support — Designed to work with all BIXI™ & B-cycle™ partner cities in the world.
• View options — Visualize stations in either Classic or Scaled mode.
• Timestamp & stats — Lets you know when the live data was last updated.
• iPod Touch compatibility — Get real-time data over WiFi. Plus station data is saved locally so it can be viewed later, even offline.
If you like Bixou Lite, check out the FULL VERSION for these great features:
• Completely integrated map — See yourself and *all* surrounding stations on the map.
• Favorites tab — One touch access to your most frequently used stations.
• • •
BIXOU & YOU
Whether you are a regular user or a tourist just visiting, Bixou makes bike sharing better by eliminating the guesswork.
It's the original and most used independent app for BIXI™ systems all over the world, and was featured in the NYTimes, PCWorld, the Montreal Gazette, on appfreak, CBC radio and CIBL Radio.
Thank you for making Bixou #1, and for helping us to make it better with each release!
Follow us on Twitter™ @BixouInfo for bike sharing news & updates.
• • •
BIXI™ is an innovative public bike system developed in Montreal and now being exported all around the world!
Live data for this app (and any similar app) is provided by each city's bike share system & will be as accurate as their respective web maps. New schemes may experience data inconsistencies during their first weeks of operation.
The independant developers of this application are in no way affiliated with BIXI™, Barclays Cycle Hire™, NiceRideMN™, Hubway™, Melbourne Bike Share™, B-cycle™, DECOBIKE™, Bicing™, VCub™, LE vélo STAR™, Hire-a-Bike™ or Bike2Go™. All trademarks used above are the sole property of their respective owners.