Play Hex, the classic strategy game in which you try to build a path connecting two, opposite ends of the board before your opponent - against Hexatious, the strongest Hex-playing program available on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
* A formidable opponent. Hexatious does not merely beat its opponents - it dismantles them.
* A fast pace. Hexatious (just like you) has better things to do with its time, so the program is not willing to spend any more than five to ten seconds deciding on its next move.
* Four sizes of playing boards: 9x9, 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15.
* Three levels of difficulty: hard, harder and hardest.
* Unlimited Undo. Take back any number of your previous moves right up to the first.