*** BRAND NEW VERSION - THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS! ***
*** PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING ***
The Americans with Disabilities Act was passed in June of 1990 to ensure that all americans with disabilities have the same equal opportunities as all americans.
Over the years, there have been questions about how and what is the best way for businesses and individuals to comply with the law. Sometimes, it can be hard to obtain the actual bill to refer to it as necessary. That is, until now.
This app includes:
- Voiceover Support.
- Original version of the Bill.
- 2008 Revisions
- 2010 Accessibility Guidelines.
- Information for Persons with AIDS.
- Information for Returning Service Men/Women.
- Information for Service Animals.
- Information for Businesses.
- Information for Polling Places.
- Telephone Numbers to ADA.GOV.
- Visit ADA.GOV right from the app.
- And more.