NOTE: Interpreter.com for iPhone requires a paid account at Interpreter.com. It's free for Interpreter.com users, and replicates most of the functionality in Interpreter.com's call-in service.
Intepreter.com is helping break language barriers with certified interpreters available by telephone for anyone, anywhere, anytime, with no contracts and instant activation. Put the power of voice-to-voice translation/interpretation and text-to-text translation just a couple of taps away. Interpreter.com makes it easy to connect on demand to LIVE interpreters translating English to over 170 languages. "It's as simple as pushing one button! You will then be connected to a live interpreter, of your language of choice, in under 30 seconds!" In situations where a live interpreter is not needed, you may use the 'text-to-text' translation feature.
- Connect to a live interpreter in seconds
- Translate from English to over 170 foreign languages
- No PIN numbers or account numbers to dial. Simply push one button!
- Use it from 20+ Countries
- Secure & Private conversations
- View Call history
- No Contracts, No Minimum Usage, No expiration on minutes
- Manually recharge (add minutes), or set account on auto-recharge
- Instant setup and activation
- Text-to-Text translation for over 40 languages
Interpreter.com is a travel necessity for all leisure and business travelers who speak English OR anyone who needs translation from their language to English. Many places do not have the language accommodations that many are used to in their home country, such as in hospitals, transportation, restaurants, etc. Consider Interpreter.com as insurance. Be prepared at all times, even in times of Emergency medical needs. Keep it on hand for even the simplest things, such as ordering food at a foreign restaurant because you might want to ask the waiter if certain foods have what you are allergic to, or traveling on a foreign public transportation system such as trains or taxis because you are going to a convention or event. Business travelers never know when that opportunity will come to close the big deal. Have assurance that you always have a language backup in any instance. The luxury of a live interpreter is not only for the elite anymore.
- The world's largest global interpreter service
- Serving over 20,000 customers daily
- Experts in interpreting for over 25 years
- Accredited, certified interpreters support medical, legal, international business, and more.
- HIPAA compliant