Monitor IPMI-enabled devices remotely via industry standard IPMI-over-LAN protocol!
- supports Temperature, Fan, Voltage, Current, Power Supply, Battery, Processor, Drive, Interconnect and Security sensor groups
- compatible with IPMI v1.5 and IPMI v2.0 protocols
- IPMI v2.0 SHA1 and SHA1/SHA1-96 ciphers for authentication and integrity
- IPMI SDR cache for fast sensor status refresh
- configurable network retry and timeout settings
- no ads
IPMI light is designed to monitor a single server only. For multiple server support, power control functions and ability to see detailed information about the chassis and individual sensors check out IPMI touch, also on the App Store!
Follow latest IPMI light news on Twitter @yellowKompressr
or read IPMI light development blog at yellowKompressor.com/ipmi-touch/
* IPMI light requires devices equipped with IPMI-compliant management controllers like DELL DRAC, HP iLO2, IBM RSA, SUN ILOM, Xserve LOM or similar for proper operation.
* IPMI-over-LAN protocol requires unrestricted access to UDP port 623.