Do you know what to do if your child is choking, or how to tell if a loved one is having a heart attack or stroke? How do you revive a drowning victim, or help someone suffering from heat stroke? These and hundreds of other questions are answered in the Illustrated First Aid Guide from Rampart.
Well organized and easy to use, the guide contains step-by-step instructions for handling all sorts of emergencies: breathing, cardiac, injuries, burns, poisonings and much, much more, and with lists of worldwide emergency telephone and poison control center numbers, it makes an indispensable gift for parents, grandparents, family and friends.
The Illustrated First Aid Guide features:
* Symptoms of over eighty medical emergencies
* Treatment instructions for each emergency
* Numerous illustrations including CPR, Heimlich maneuver, using an AED, and poisonous snakes, spiders and plants
* Disaster preparedness including earthquakes, floods, wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes and tsunamis
* Lists of worldwide emergency telephone numbers and poison control center numbers
* Items to include in a home and travel first aid kit
* Automatically save your place, change text sizes, portrait and landscape viewing supported.
Did You Know? The best way to remove the stinger from an insect bite is by scraping the skin with a credit card, pulling the stinger out can actually release more venom.