After so much controversy, now you can send SMS on the go! On the GO SMS application helps you have a safer texting experience since it lets you see your surroundings as the background of the screen! As you can see in the image preview you can decide if you want to send regular email to sms messages or you can use the view of device's camera to see the background while you type your messages.
Major NEW features for the On the GO Version. You can send infinite sms.
1. You can send SMS messages to multiple recipients at the same time (you save money and time).
2. You can save all provider information, application has its own contacts book, so you don't have to type the provider information every time you send an SMS, you just do it the first time you use that individual contact.
3. Several pre-made sentences, perfect when you are short of time. You can also add/edit/remove additional sentences.
4. Unlike other applications, If a user has several phone lines you can select the one you want.
Most carriers permit the recipient of the sms message to answer it in the usual way.
5. If desired you can also use the camera to take pictures, just in case you find something interesting during your texting experience.
For the recipient it works as a regular SMS message (billed according to his/her plan).
Most carriers limit this kind of message to 180/200 characters.
Sending this message is absolutely FREE; you will not be charged for sending it as a text message on your phone bill, since its being sent as an email from your phone.
This application will let you add/edit/delete carriers as you find the need. We've compiled a large list of providers and included them into this application.
Keep in mind some of the contacts in our list can change from time to time so its important to keep your database updated. We will update the carriers available database at least every 30 days and we will be adding at least 200 carriers more soon. Our updates will not erase your previous additions to the list.
If by any chance you don't see the carrier of your recipient you can call their customer service number and they will provide this information to you or the recipient. All providers are not the same, some of them have a specific format for the message, some of them require the user to activate the service (normally at no cost).