MediaSend is a convenient email/MMS application for iPhone 3.0 and above that lets you send multiple photos, videos, and GPS location all in one email.
Not only that, but MediaSend also lets you send FREE MMS messages using your email to customers on AT&T, Sprint, TMobile and Verizon phones in the U.S. MMS replies will go directly to your email. See below for instructions on how to send MMS with MediaSend.
FREE MMS feature limited to sending to U.S. carriers only.
Recipient will be charged standard MMS fees unless they have a MMS plan.
The latest iPhone OS requires you to launch the Photo Album in order to send photos or videos and you can't email both at the same time. With MediaSend, you have one convenient location to pick and add multiple photos and videos to an email without the difficulty of launching multiple apps.
With the GPS location feature, you can also include in the exact same email your current Google Maps location so that your friends and family can know where you are. Now MediaSend can let you notify your friends on where you are!
** HOW TO SEND FREE MMS WITH MEDIASEND **
For example, if your recipient's phone number is (408) 123-0123, select your photo(s) and enter one of the following into the "To:" field depending on the recipient's carrier. Remember to replace the sample phone number with the actual 10-digit phone number of the recipient.
Sending to AT&T phone:
Sending to Sprint phone:
Sending to TMobile phone:
Sending to Verizon phone:
- Attach multiple photos or videos to a single email.
- Use existing photos from your Photo Album or Camera Roll.
- Use the built-in camera to take pictures or videos and attach them without needing to exit MediaSend.
- Attach multiple videos with iPhone 3Gs.
- Include an optional subject and message body.
- Include a Google Maps link to your current location to let others know where you are.
- Uses your existing email accounts in the iPhone Mail app. There's no need to setup an email account again in MediaSend.
- Send email to one or many recipients at a time.
- Email suggestion from your address book as you type a recipient's email address.
- Optionally adjust image compression for better quality or smaller file sizes.
- Send FREE MMS messages.
All this in just one email!