Pocket Radar© delivers you the latest radars for your city or region. It shows you where the rain has been and is updated about every minute. Using information directly from the National Weather Service, Pocket Radar is guaranteed to be accurate! Why bother spending two to five times as much for a much more complicated and harder to use app with thousands of useless radars?
• 100% add free!
• Animated Maps
• Shows county and state lines
• Pinch to zoom in/ out
• When the app loads, it will load the last map looked at
• Refresh and stop loading buttons
• When changing radars, it saves a cache of the ones already loaded, so no more reloading when you switch back!
• Tornado, severe thunderstorm, and flash flood warnings are placed over the area where the warnings are issued. Since the government releases these warnings, you’ll be the first to know!
• Color key- shows severity of the storm
• Displays the name at the top of the radar being viewed
• Up to 7x zoom from regional map
Pocket Radar Texas includes radars for the following locations as well as a radar covering the whole region:
• Corpus Christi
• Del Rio
• Dyess Air Force Base
• East Texas
• El Paso
• NE Texas
• San Angelo
• San Antonio
ONE MINUTE HOW-TO
When the app loads, you are going to want to go to the your desired radar, and close the app. Then, reopen it, and it will load that same radar you were just at every time you load Pocket Radar. To change the default map, just switch to another map, close the app and reopen it. It's that easy!
iPhone OS 2.1 or greater;
WiFi, 3G, or EDGE
Check us out at www.ImaginationResearchLabs.com
For questions, comment, ideas, or support email us at email@example.com