Story Tracker makes keeping track of your submitted stories, novels, poems, scripts, and articles easy. Never wonder again where or when you submitted your work. The information is all right there on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
** Note: This is the free Lite version of Story Tracker. The Lite version is almost identical to the full version, but only allows you to store up to 5 stories, 5 markets, and 5 submissions. It also includes database backup and export over WiFi (but not restore/import), allowing easy upgrade to the full version. The full version has no such limitations. **
Whether you're a working freelance writer, a hobbyist, or something in-between, Story Tracker is a valuable addition to your writing toolbox. Many magazines, journals, or other markets for your work don't allow simultaneous submissions. When you're juggling dozens or even hundreds of stories, it's easy to make an embarrassing mistake. Keeping track of it all can soon become a nightmare.
Here's what you can do with Story Tracker (requires iOS 5.1.1 or higher):
* Track submissions of all your writing: stories, poetry, novels, articles, scripts, screenplays, and more.
* Store details and guidelines for any market accepting written submissions: magazines, book publishers, journals, agencies, websites, movie studios, or even one-off writing competitions or anthologies.
* Add details for each story, including title, word-count, genre, and notes.
* View total income earned for each story.
* 'Trunk' stories to hide them from the story list when creating submissions.
* View the submission history for each story, sorted by date.
* Displays story status icons.
* Add details for each market, including title, genre, editor, deadline & more.
* Use the embedded web-browser to quickly check on market websites.
* Launch email or phonecalls directly from market details.
* Highlights approaching market deadlines on the market list.
* Hides closed markets from the market list when creating submissions.
* View submission history for each market, sorted by date.
* View response times for each submission.
* Add details for each submission, including story, market, sent/response due/response dates, withdrawn status, and notes.
* Response due dates are calculated automatically based on market response time & submission sent date, or can be overridden.
* Past due submissions are flagged with an exclamation mark on the story & submission screens.
* Past due submissions are highlighted on the submission list.
* Store income earned for each submission.
* Database statistics
* Protect your data with a passcode lock.
* iOS4 multitasking & Retina graphics.
* Database backup & export over WiFi to your computer's web browser, Story Tracker for Mac, and Story Tracker for PC.
* CSV format support to export your Story Tracker database to desktop spreadsheet applications.
* iPad support at no extra charge!
Please visit http://andrewnicolle.com/storytracker for more information on Story Tracker, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Story Tracker with other fans.