By Andrea Cheng
Illustrated by Ken Condon
Reading Level: Ages 4-8
Aaron loves the corner where he lives. Right next to his house is his dad’s shop, Cincy Tire and Wheel. His dad can change a tire faster than Aaron can say his own name! And Aaron is always ready to help move old tires to his Tire Mountain. But Aaron’s mom is tired of living in the city. She wants to move someplace where Aaron will have room to run and play. Aaron comes up with a great way to convince his mom that there is plenty of space to play right here on their corner. This book celebrates community and urban diversity.
About this App:
PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and interactive visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive story experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
- High fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print Children's book
- High quality audio recording
- Highlighted text corresponds with audio - each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds - excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.
- Play-pause to start and stop the story at any time
- Fast-forward and fast-back to replay images and audio
- Stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
- Buy it once, play it as many times as you want.
- Patent-pending technology.
Requirements: Requires iPhone or iPod touch OS 3.0
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: BOOKS, READING