#1 app in TOP 100 Free Utilities apps in USA!
- Nov 17, 2009
Top 100 Paid Utilities - app in 30 countries!
Top 100 Free Utilities - app in 49 countries!
- Dec 08, 2009
• Battery LED Pro accomplishes it’s job of showing you exactly what you need to know but it looks so good while doing it.
- Video : http://bit.ly/3uNHre
• Battery LED pro is the best battery app for the Apple devices.- appgirlreviews.com
• Informative and beautiful by violet_yoshi
The first thing I said when I opened the app was, "Wow! This is beautiful!" I also would reccomend this to people who are fans of vintage Epcot Center, it reminds me of the kind of displays they used to have.
• Wow~~~ by LihToM
It shows all of my iPod/iPhone. This app is really awesome. I shocked when I see this UI. Really clean grapic. Easy and simple. You will like this app. Must buy! Just buy!
• A clear, simple display will show you the amount of battery you have left.
• Displaying remaining time according to the time information from Apple Store(Technical Specifications). The estimated times are estimates only, results may vary.
• Battery fully charged alarm
It is not fully charged although the battery level is saying 100%.
Please check the status whether it is saying full or not.
After 100%, additional 40 minutes will be required to be fully charged.
• Battery status log
Any changes to your battery status will be recorded but only when the application is running
You will be able to read the record which application takes how much amount of battery or how long it takes to be charged.
• This app requires iPhone OS 3.0!
• BatteryLed Pro is the first and most accurate battery monitoring application.
• It displays the hours and minutes remaining of:
-Phone Talk Time (2G, 3G)
-Internet on 3G, WiFi
(Battery consumption will depend on the game type.)
• Supported Model:
iPod 1Gen, 2Gen, 3Gen
iPhone 1G, 3G, 3GS, 4
• 1.1.0 Update - Sep/11/09
You can adjust condition of the battery of your device to get more acurate time information.
• 1.2.0 Update - Sep/22/09
New Option : The alarm will go off when battery is fully charged.
• 2.1.0 Update - Nov/25/09
Current time will be shown on the upper side of the screen.
• 3.0.0 Update - Jan/09/10
Battery status log.
• Support Languages : English, 한국어, 日本語, Français, ltaliano, Deutsch, Español
• Email requests to : firstname.lastname@example.org