** Review: Endurance Racing **
Finally an app that provides solid data storing and analysis capability for triathletes on the iPhone. It has become an unexpected motivator. "If you have to record it, you are more likely to do it!"
Triathlon & Multisport Endurance Diary is your complete Endurance Sport Training Log and Diary.
Whether you're training for a personal best Ironman or aiming to complete your first Triathlon or Marathon, Triathlon & Multisport Endurance Diary will track your progress and help you achieve your goals.
- Record Activity details for every training session, and automatically calculate speed, and pace.
- Record Health data including weight, BMI, Blood Pressure etc.
- Track in real time your current speed and distance for your current activity using the internal GPS (iPhone or iPod Touch with GPS requiured) then save as a new Activity record.
- Record data in metric (km,kg etc) or imperial units (mile,lbs etc)
- Graph information about all Activity and Health records with an enormous variety of options to accurately track and reflect your training progress.
- Export your data to any PC/MAC in text/csv or database format for further analysis with PC or Mac based database software or spreadsheet software.
This application is the easiest way to track your training and health progress and includes an advanced graphing engine to quickly view progress and zoom in to particular months, weeks, or days.
You will realize very quickly after a couple of weeks use how useful this permanent record of your training is going to be.
Visit the Endurance Diary forum at http://forum.trisport.co.nz to get additional training tips and chat with other users.
And finally if you like this app please rate it.
Happy and safe Training!
The team at Trisport NZ.