Put your aim to the test in this realistic target shooting simulation. In iBullseye, the aim is to hit the center of a moving target as many times as possible to get the highest score.
Choose from 4 different weapons: the rapid firing handgun, the silent crossbow, the single barrel shotgun, and the classic sniper rifle.
There are 2 modes of play. The Steadiness mode requires a steady hand with the moving target changes direction randomly at certain points. The Reflex mode is a test of speed and anticipation, where the target can pop up from a number of random points.
Practice at leisure in Timed or Untimed mode and when you're ready, pit your skills against other top players in the Global high score ranking.
- Four unique weapons, each requiring a different way of handling
- Realistic weapon sound effects
- Accelerometer-based aiming with crosshair fixed in the center
- Steadiness and Reflex modes of play
- Personal and Global High Scores
- Easy to pick up, hard to master