Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
** New Update coming soon **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Search for data from Spotlight search page
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad and Mac versions are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org