Join in – and see your friends’ real time location on a map.
Just connect and see on maps where friends meet, message them or view their mobile photos.
Pocket Life is safe and secure and works globally, it provides you and your friends a simple green round visibility button that switches your visibility on and off. When it’s green you can be seen on a map by friends you are connected to. When it’s grey nobody can see your current location.
Have complete control which groups of friends can see your GPS location, your photos and your favourite places.
Whether you want to go out tonight or want to connect with others while travelling: just be there, do it, share it.
This is the lite version of Pocket Life. You can add as many contacts on the PocketLife web interface, but only see the closest 5 connected friends on your iphone maps and in your mobile contact list. In addition, HD quality photo posting is not available and satellite and terrain mapping is not available. When you switch to the full version (with viewing unlimited connected contacts and other features) all your data will be automatically transferred so that you don’t have to worry about updating or syncing content or contacts.
Pocket Life can be used with any mobile service provider.
You can connect globally to friends who use a compatible mobile phone or the web. With your same password you can also login to the web version which gives you the full functionality of Pocket Life at home or in your office. At www.pocketlife.com you can also adjust what you share with whom in much greater detail (just click “Sharing Control”).
Data charges of your mobile service provider apply when using Pocket Life.
The possibilities are limitless:
- you want to go out for a coffee? One look at Pocket Life and you see who of your friends is already sipping a latte in your favourite café.
- you want to connect to others while you’re travelling? See your nearby friends on the map and ask them for travel tips or look at their favourite places.
- you want to meet somebody at a crowded open air festival? Not a problem, see him moving on the map and just navigate yourself towards him
- you want to share your fun moment? just switch on your location and upload a photo from your mobile for your friends to see in real time what is going on in your favourite bar.
- you just arrived in a new city? immediately see your friends’ favourite places around you – and find the way to your friend’s favourite restaurant, hotel, bar or beach.
The good thing is that Pocket Life leaves the decision on what is shared to you at any time – be it your location, contact details or photos. We have also included some smarts around how you control what you share. For example: share your location with your inner circle of friends but not with the work colleagues.
More information at www.pocketlife.com.
Pocket Life - be there, do it, share it.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.