Solidor Peg is an adaptation of Solitaire, also called Peg Solitaire, Brainvita or Salut-Q, depending on the country.
According to the legend, Solitaire was invented in the 17th century by a French aristocrat imprisoned in the Bastille. Actually, this game was already being played in Ancient Rome.
The ultimate Solitaire for iPod and iPhone:
• 126 different games.
• 28 boards (English, French, Wiegleb´s, asymmetrical, diamond, square, triangle, rhombus, hexagon, star, etc.).
• 28 classic starting situations (center hole empty).
• 64 variants.
• 34 figures to get started or practice.
• 18 graphic themes to personalise the board and pegs. Applicable to all available games.
• Enhanced regularly with free updates.
• 3 levels of difficulty
• Solvable games.
• Game automatically saved in case of incoming call or voluntary interruption.
• Multiple games in progress can be saved.
• Unlimited game cancellations.
• Timer for honing your mental keenness.
• Scores stored for each board, variant, and figure.
• Multiplayer mode with scores saved under different names.