Welcome to Lesson 9 of the iCaramba Spanish Course!
Whether you want to learn basic Spanish for your vacation, or you want to seriously study the language but don't have the time to attend school, this is the course for you.
FEATURES FOR THIS LESSON:
- Increased dictionary.
- Learn about Columbus.
- Talk about the weather.
- Learn about the seasons of the year.
- The letters C.
- Audio exercises.
- Added more Drag & Drop-exercises.
- Verbs - Irregular.
(*) Even if you decide to skip the grammar, you will still gain this knowledge indirectly.
- Easy, fun and fast, yet very comprehensive.
- Juan, who is your animated guide, can now dance!
- Listen to all phrases and words.
- Varying exercises with text, audio, and images.
- Sp-Eng Audio Dictionary included, with all the words from Lesson 1-9.
- No internet needed so you can study anywhere.
- Grammar is optional. You will still learn proper Spanish.
- Originally designed for self-studies on PC/Mac in 2003, and extensively tested and improved ever since.
For more information, please visit www.iCarambaSpanishCourse.com.