FuelTracker is the fastest, easiest application for tracking your car's fuel economy.
Numerous car malfunctions cause the increase of gas consumption even before you could observe the problem. That's why FuelTracker is a useful application.
It's just as simple as setting the odometer reading then input the fuel added. FuelTracker then calculates consumption and creates historical statistics, marking with different colors if the consumption was more or less than the average.
- simple, user-friendly interface
- calculates fuel economy
- metric independency, you don't need to select a metric system
- MPG calculation
- overview of the fill-ups, showing the date, the fuel added, the distance passed and the odometer status
- marks with red if the consume was higher or green if the consume was less than the average calculated
- creates a summary report that contains:
- the number of fill-ups registered
- the max, min and average consume
- the max, min and average fuel added
- the max, min and average distance driven
- the total distance driven
- the total fuel added
- the average consumption
Want to try before you buy?
Download FuelTrackerLite for free!
Would you like to see FuelTracker in action before buying?
Visit www.imre.co.hu/fueltracker to view the video.