Are you running low on stock investment ideas?
Do you wish you had access 24/7 to one of the world's most intelligent stock investment professionals?
Then you need Stock Picking Monkey, the only stock picking professional who can fit easily inside your pocket!
- The monkey speaks! And grunts!
- The monkey selects from over 500 stocks
- Touch the monkey or shake the phone for a recommendation
- Price of stock given (requires internet connection)
- Stock ticker displayed
- The monkey has MBAs from Wharton, Harvard and Stanford!
- The monkey will not demand any ongoing fees
Thanks for all the 5-Star reviews. We would like to thank a customer in Ireland for their particularly insightful review:
"5-Stars - Surprisingly Accurate: Don't be fooled by the disclaimers, this is an unbelievably subtle and finely-tuned piece of financial software. Far more succinct than any Bloomberg or FT pseudo-punditry, the SPM brushes aside superfluous "facts" and so-called "research", preferring instead to equip the discerning user with a no-nonsense, hands-on approach to tackling today's volatile, helter-skelter, harum-scarm markets. All hail the SPM."
The Chicago Sun-Times has used a monkey to randomly pick stocks and the monkey's picks have often beaten the market. Get this app and have your own stock picking monkey in your pocket, giving you stock advice when you need it!
Stock Picking Monkey would like to apologize to Jim Cramer and any other investment professionals he puts out of work.
- The monkey depicted in the Application (the "Monkey") is not a real monkey and any resemblance to any real life monkey or financial professional is completely coincidental.
- The Monkey does not have an MBA from Harvard, Stanford or Wharton, nor has he attended any other academic institution.
- The stock picks and recommendations given in the Application are randomly generated.
- The stock prices shown are delayed and are not guaranteed to be accurate.
- The developers of the Application (the "Developers") may or may not be trading in these securities.
- The Application is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for making any financial decisions.
- The Application is not, and is not to be construed as, an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
- The Developers (or their affiliates including the Monkey) shall not accept liability whatsoever for any investment loss arising from any use of the Application or its contents.
- No monkeys were harmed in the making of the Application.