Daily Value creates a Personal Food Label based on your recorded dietary intake and allows you to explore and track your eating history by day, meal, or nutrient.
You can quickly and easily view food information on over 45 unique nutrients found in nearly 10,000 foods supplied by the USDA and popular restaurants. In addition, you can add your own foods and track them within the application too.
* Gain insight into your eating trends by viewing your food history in a flexible date range.
* Drill down into any of the nutrients shown on the Personal Food Label to see how individual foods contributed to the total.
* View charts of your food data based on either your personal nutritional targets or a standard 2,000 calorie diet.
* Send report data via e-mail for offline analysis or sharing with a professional.
* Nearly 7,500 foods with full nutritional information provided by the USDA.
* Over 2,000 foods from popular restaurants like Panera, McDonald’s, and Subway.
* Search All feature to quickly access foods and browse from all categories
* Context sensitive search within a category.
* Create your own foods using the nutritional label found on the back of any product.
* Customize nutritional targets based on your ideal intake amounts.
* Show optional Food Value information on food labels throughout the app.
* Record your dietary intake from any of the foods provided or using your own foods defined in the app.
* View an individual report on each meal and analyze its impact on your diet.
* Adjustable serving sizes and amounts to match your intake.
* Store commonly used foods for easier entry including the serving size and amount.
* Save multiple foods used for favorite recipes, such as a casserole or a common meal, to quickly record them as meals.