'D200 DSLR' provides quick and easy camera menu references for the Nikon® D200 DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering nearly two hundred menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'D200 DSLR' also includes a handy list of 'D200 Quick Specs', troubleshooting, error messages, diagrams/images, supported standards and digital photography and DSLR lens glossaries.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images and being your own expert, instead of carrying and digging through lengthy and often dizzying reference materials.
'D200 DSLR' is organized in the same manner as the D200 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your DSLR.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed. Thanks again to everyone for the continued support and please keep the feedback coming.
'D200 DSLR' v2.0 is current with Nikon® D200 Firmware v2.0.1.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options