Oktoberfest 2013 from 09-21 till 10-06-2013
The Oktoberfest guide is the ultimative resource for the world-famous Oktoberfest in Munich! Extremely handy for visitors it provides a clear overview as well as details including all beer tents, rides and other attractions at the Oktoberfest.
No mater if you search the next restroom an ATM or just a specific tent with the guide you know where to go!
With the integrated map you can see the exact locations of all beer tents and rides as well as other booths and a detailed description for each of them. Even stores to buy traditional Bavarian clothing such as Dirndl or Lederhosen can be quickly found via GPS.
Still in the mood to party after the Oktoberfest closes for the night? The Oktoberfest guide lists all after parties in Munich - the ideal party guide during the Oktoberfest!
Features of the original Oktoberfest guide:
• detailed information with pictures about all beer tents and rides
• Oktoberfest map with locations of all attractions as well as after parties and apparel stores
• integrated GPS Oktoberfest navigation, find all beer tents and attractions quickly and easily
• integrated online forum to review and comment on beer tents, rides and other attractions
• hundreds of insider information about all Oktoberfest attractions and events
We thank all our sponsors without them it wouldn’t be possible for you to get the App Oktoberfest Guide for free!
• Lach+Freu – Haus (Ride)
• Alpina Bahn (Roller coaster)
• Power Tower II (Ride)
• Nostalgiegeisterbahn Robert Eckl (Gohst house)
• Höllenblitz (Roller coaster)
• Bodos Cafezelt (Tent)
• Fisch Bäda’s Wiesnstadl (Fish)
• Raiffeisenbank München-Süd (13 ATMs)
The 3G/UMTS Network on the Theresienwiese is not very reliable. If you experience network related problems turn 3G of (Settings > General > Network > Enable 3G) and surf via Edge while you are on the Wiesn.