IPv4 & IPv6 Network addressing made easy.
Avoid time-consuming and error-prone manual calculations when designing or troubleshooting your IPv4 and IPv6 networks – use "The Mask" – IPv4 & IPv6 Calculator.
This tool is a must if you are a Network Planner, Network Designer, Network Administrator, or Tech Support Analyst.
“The Mask” is the easiest and most portable way to analyze and configure IPv4 & IPv6 network addresses in the field or in the office and eMail your results.
Download yours today!
Visit www.CylineaSoft.com and send us your ideas.
Providing our customers with what they have requested:
* AirPrint and eMail of results now available
* Ability to specify more subnets for IPv4 VLSM Subnet Design
* Easier access to help on iPad version
IPv4 CALCULATOR (Subnetting & Supernetting):
* Allows you to enter an IP address and subnet mask to calculate the resident subnet, useable address range, and broadcast address for that subnet.
* Tells you the available number of subnets and hosts.
* Tells you the Class of the entered IP address and the default network mask for that Class.
* Tells you if the entered IP address is a Private address.
* Allows you to determine the subnet address, host address range and broadcast address for the "nth" subnet.
IPv4 VLSM SUBNET DESIGN:
* There has never been a full-function Variable Length Subnet Mask Address Design tool as portable and as easy to use as The Mask.
* Simply enter a Base IP address, the number of subnets required, and the desired number of hosts per subnet.
* The Designer automatically determines the subnet address, custom IP address range and broadcast IP address for each desired subnet. Your custom subnets are then displayed in a convenient scrolling list format, all in the palm of your hand.
IPv4 SUPERNET FINDER:
* Allows entry of IP Addresses to be summarized.
* Calculates the SuperNet Address, SuperNet Mask, Wildcard Mask, number of IP Addresses and number of Useable IP Addresses.
* Enter a IP address and Prefix length.
* Displays the Expanded Address, Compressed Address, Subnet Prefix masked, Address ID masked, Prefix Address, Address Type and Network Range.
* Various address types are determined like: Aggregatable Global Unicast, Unspecified, Loopback, Link-Local, Site-Local, Unique-Local and others.
IPv6 SUBNET DESIGN:
* Map multi-level hierarchical subnets by defining various levels and the number of subnets per level.
* View the defined hierarchical levels and the subnet address at each level.
* eMail results at any level.
IPv6 BINARY VIEW:
* Display your IPv6 address in binary format (128 bits).
* Binary-Hex-Decimal Converter
* IPv4 CIDR Prefix Converter
* IPv6 Prefix Length Converter
* IPv4 to IPv6 Address Converter