node72 city chaperones:
node72 brings you Hong Kong’s best hotels, shops, bars, restaurants, buildings, people and experiences to see, visit, not visit, take in and shake hands with in a 72-hour trip. We provide you with the essence of Hong Kong and not just the standard city-break hit list, selecting the very best and cutting out the mediocre so that you don’t have to.
node72 Hong Kong has a simple, graphic menu screen and photographic interface for listings. Listings have bespoke images, well-designed offline maps and the convenience of being able to phone the listing or view a live google map all without having to leave the guide.
All our listings are independently sourced, selected and written by our global team of urban viziers. Our choices show you the essential Hong Kong for a range of budgets, regardless of whether you’re a tourist or a local, or prefer daiquiris to dim sum.
Node72 Hong Kong lets you:
• Access all content offline to avoid roaming charges
• Find your way around with maps for individual listings, plus links to google maps
• Ask for the nearest karaoke bar with our audio phrasebook
• Spend your time wisely with tips on where not to go
• Generate a random itinerary with our ‘Shuffle Me’ button
• See the city through the eyes of its residents in our ‘Faces’ section
• Download a node72 Hong Kong playlist onto your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Travel further a field with a minibreak guide
• Keep up to date with regular listings updates
Browse our Sleeping, Eating, Drinking, Stimulus, Experiences, Buildings, Shopping, Insight, Minibreak, Delayed?, Don’t go there, and Phrasebook sections.
Your 72 hours in Hong Kong are about to begin. Go live the high life.
Look out for node72 guides to Shanghai and Beijing, coming soon.