Attention Gators fans, this is the MUST-HAVE application for you!
Follow the University of Florida Gators through their football season with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald.
Access the latest Gators stories anytime, anywhere.
A full subscription includes:
- Miami Herald's "Gator Clause" blog. Read and comment on exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion.
- Exclusive Miami Herald beat reporter coverage of the team.
- Photo reports: Relive the game action with in-depth photo reports.
- Fan chat: Voice your opinion and connect with other fans in an exclusive chat room available only on the application.
- Conference Standings
- Team Leaders
- Team Roster
- Wikipedia: Tons of information on the team and its history accessed via Wikipedia.
- News from around the web. View headlines and read stories from a variety of sites.
How does the Gators Football subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Gators Football app
*Not associated with the University of Florida