iGOG: Massive Drums is a multi-sampled drum machine from the makers of Drumagog.
Check out the North Point iBand use iGOG in concert: http://youtu.be/F9XNfWNooz4
iGOG sounds better than other drum machines because it uses Drumagog technology. (Drumagog is our award winning drum replacer, used by recording engineers worldwide for over 10 years). iGOG features up to 384 multisampled drum hits per pad. It combines dynamic, random and positional samples to form a drum sound so realistic, you'd swear it was the real thing.
- Genuine Touch-Sensitive Pads
iGOG introduces the impossible: touch sensitive pads that respond to how hard you hit them! Using WaveMachine Labs own patent pending VelAUcity technology, iGOG accurately responds to your touch. The harder you strike the pads, the louder the drum hit. Finally, a drum machine that plays like a real kit.
- Mic Triggering Mode
iGOG also lets you play other objects, like a table, and turns those hits into real drum sounds while you play! This gives a whole new dimension to "air drumming".
- Drumagog Technology
iGOG contains a powerful drum sample engine which captures every nuance of a drum hit. Because a snare drum sounds different the harder it's played, iGOG's samples are packed with Dynamic Multi-samples to ensure a faithful reproduction. iGOG's Random Multi-samples guarantee that no sample is ever played twice in a row, making rolls and flams sound realistic. Hi-hats take advantage of iGOG's Positional Multi-samples, which provide a smooth transition between closed and open styles. Simply slide your finger across the rectangular pad. iGOG also automatically switches between left and right hand samples, making drum rolls sound amazing.
• 8 velocity sensitive drum pads using patent pending VelAUcity technology
• Comes with 6 free drum kits. More available through the built-in store
• Load your own kits using standard wav, aif or Drumagog .gog files
• Hi-hat and Ride pads change articulation as you slide across the pads
• Built-in sequencer with standard MIDI file support
• MIDI export: save your sequences to your computer
• Sequencer features quantize, metronome, time signature, count-in, tempo and loop
• Backing track mode lets you play and record sequences in perfect sync to an mp3 file
• Mic trigger mode lets you play drums by tapping on objects, such as a table
• Built-in file transfer mode allows you to copy files between iGOG and your computer
• Mixdown feature lets you create an audio mix of your sequence
Reviews and Press
• Create Digital Music:
iPhone 2G and iPod Touch users: A headset is required to take advantage of VelAUcity and mic triggering modes.
If you have any trouble at all with iGOG, please email us. We will solve it for you quickly. We pride ourselves on excellent customer support.
Please make sure you have enough space on your device before installing iGOG. iGOG samples are large, and require at least 140MB of free space. Please visit our website for information.