Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod as a wireless network camera.
Place your iOS device where you want and access the camera with a webbrowser installed on any computer in the same network.
With the integrated password protection you can block unwanted access to your Wireless Camera. If you want to allow public access to your camera, there's the public mode that removes all administration options from the interface. And if you do not need it anymore, you can shutdown the camera from your computer using the built-in remote shutdown functionality. But there's more, use the motion detection feature to save pictures to your device whenever something moves.
• View a video feed streamed directly from your iOS device to your webbrowser.
• Configurable image resolution, supports up to 1080p (iPhone 4S or newer)
• Change the update frequency in your browser. (Live², 1 sec to 30 sec)
• Record pictures to your device.
• Motion Detection, save only pictures when the app noticed movement or changes in the scene.
• Integrated password protection.
• Public mode to hide administration functionality from the web-interface.
• Built-in picture viewer.
• Create Quicktime MOV movies from your recorded pictures.
• Remote shutdown functionality to exit the application from your computer.
• Supports the Bonjour service publishing protocol.³
• Battery saving mode, cover the top left corner of the device while the server is active.
• Retina Display and iPhone 5 support
• Supports both front camera and back camera and the flashlight.
★★★★★ - Wonderful
"Does what it says and does it very well. Up and running in 2 minutes. Thanks so much!"
★★★★★ - Web cam
"Really perfect! No joke. Enough said."
★★★★★ - does what it says
"great app, thnks..."
★★★★★ - tolle App!
"Die aktuelle Version ermöglicht nun auch einen Videostream (statt Einzelbild)! TOP!"
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Wireless Camera and drahtwerk:
² For real video streaming we recommended one of the following browsers: Safari, FireFox or Chrome.
³ The connection using Bonjour and Windows requires the installation of the Apple Bonjour Drivers.