Try for the world's best Karate Champion!
How many bricks can you break?
This game is inspired by 'Karate' a traditional martial art of Japan. In this game, you store up experience points through Karate training, and challenge to break harder and bigger objects.
At the end, you compete with real people of courage all over the world for numbers of broken bricks.
Since a guest mode is also available, your friends can feel the enjoyment of this game as well. A guest player, who wears a blue Karate suit, is excluded from the world ranking of the final challenge.
[Directions for use]
To avoid breaking your iPhone, make sure to hold your iPhone firmly with your hand. On 'Punch' message displayed, move the hand forward or downward like a punch. Please be careful not to injure people or things around you.
On 'Touch' message displayed, touch your iPhone and start training.
[Explanation of functions]
1. Enter from i button at the upper left corner, and input your player name. Then go back to the start scene and begin with rank E of breaking a board. If you succeed, you can move up to a next challenge. If you fail, you can either retry the same challenge soon or move to training 1 and/or 2, store up experience points and retry.
2. Challenge to Rank E: Break 1 piece of board. You get certified as the 8th grade(Yellow Obi).
3. Challenge to Rank D: Break 3 pieces of bricks. You get certified as the 6th grade(Green Obi).
4. Challenge to Rank C: Break 7 pieces of bricks. You get certified as the 3rd grade(Brown Obi).
5. Challenge to Rank B: Break 10 pieces of bricks. You get certified as the 1st dan(Black Obi).
6. Challenge to Rank A: Break a wall. You get certified as the 4th dan(Black Obi).
7. Challenge to Grand Master: Break the moon. You get certified as the grand master of Karate(Black Obi).
8. Challenge to the world(Final Stage): Break as many bricks as you can. Good luck!
You get stronger by training. Please keep training and aim at the world champion!
Please be careful not to hurt people and things around you. Do not drop or throw your iPhone. Do not swing your iPhone excessively.
*Propex Inc. shall not be obligated to compensate for the damages arising as a result of use of this application.