Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.