iStepLog allows members of the 10,000 Steps program to easily record their daily physical activity and sync it with their online Step Log.
- Recording of steps counted by your pedometer
- Recording of other activity, moderate and vigorous (e.g. swimming, cycling, aerobics, contact sports)
- Synchronization with your Step Log
- View Statistics
- View Daily and Monthly Graphs
- Add Reminders to Log Steps
- View statistics and graphs for Individual Challenges
- View statistics and graphs for Friends Challenges
- View statistics and graphs for Workplace Challenges
PLEASE NOTE: The iStepLog app does not work as a pedometer and you will need to be a registered 10,000 Steps member to log your steps.
Who Are 10,000 Steps?
10,000 Steps is a non-profit, physical activity, health promotion project. Queensland Health provided the funding to CQUniversity for the development of 10,000 Steps in 2001. CQUni’s health professionals, academics and graduates coordinate the dissemination of 10,000 Steps within Australia and around the world. The project has been successful in motivating local communities, workplaces and individuals to increase their physical activity levels.
What We Aim To Do...
The 10,000 Steps project aims to increase the day-to-day activity of individuals by encouraging you to use a step-counting pedometer to accumulate "incidental" physical activity as part of your everyday living. Significant health and well-being benefits can be made simply by moving more every day and coupled with achieving the recommendations for physical activity, you can step your way to better health. 10,000 Steps aims to provide support, information and interactive website features to help you achieve your goals...remember, every step counts!