OpenRemote KNX enables you to monitor and control your EIB/KNX* installation.
OpenRemote KNX is suitable for home owners for controlling their building but also for professionals working on EIB/KNX installations for debugging and controlling purposes.
- automatically detect devices and objects
- control each object with the tip of your finger
- watch what happens in the building
- support several buildings or parts thereof
- an iPhone or iPod Touch
- a EIB/KNX ethernet gateway
- access to the ethernet side of the gateway - either using WiFi or EDGE/3G+VPN
- New name "OpenRemote KNX"
- Support for folders
- Compatibility to iPhone OS 3.0
- Improved French localization
- Optional auto-connect on start (may be activated in system settings)
- Connection cleanly stopped on transition to standby
- Support for 14 byte string groups
- Enhanced French localization
- Fixed problem with database creation on some machines
*EIB/KNX is a global standard for building automation according to EN 50090