This comprehensive sport fishing guide to the Pacific Ocean contains fishing information for the offshore and inshore waters along the entire coasts of California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, the Pacific Islands of Hawaii, American Samoa and Guam!
• Fish Identification images (black & white), descriptions and detailed information for 178 saltwater fish.
• Fish are searchable by Family or by Name.
• General fishing information for 4 regions of the Pacific coast from Alaska to the Mexican border plus the Pacific Islands.
• Detailed fishing charts for the entire West Coast of the United States (California, Oregon, Washington and Alaska), plus the Pacific Islands. These charts do not require or support GPS and are graphics only. “Pinch” to zoom-in for close up views of any area. They show depth contours, location and target species of fishing area, facilities, launches, jetties, piers and sport boat operations.
• Fishing Knots - a small but useful selection of fishing knots
• Fish Weight Calculator – enter length and girth and the calculator give approximate fish weight. Measuring instructions are included.
• Locator Maps (Google Maps) for bait and tackle shops in your area or an area of your choosing.
A wealth of fishing information and fish reference at your finger tips! Enjoy and please feel free to email the dev team with your comments and suggestions. (firstname.lastname@example.org).