Our iPhone applications wdWeather and wdcWeather have been combined into one user interface providing access to weather information for both the Disney World and Disneyland resorts!
Our application provides a streamlined interface with access to all the weather information you need to make your trip more enjoyable as well as plan your days. Rain is coming? Duck into one of the rides or fine restaurants. You see sunny conditions coming with the live weather cameras, why don't go out to one of the many hotel beaches! Anything and everything is possible when you know the weather at the theme parks!
This is your ultimate resource guide for the weather at the theme parks and compliments any other set of applications!
In 2015 the application has now been expanded with even more features, fixes, and now is ready for serious weather watchers and theme park explorers with the new 64-bit support in addition to support for larger screen devices and HiDPI.
With wdWeather+ you also get access to additional weather information that can help plan your days while at the Disney World or Disneyland theme parks!
wdWeather+ provides the following information to your iPhone or iPod touch:
- Current Weather Conditions, Radar, Advisories, and Forecasts for the Disney World and Disneyland Theme Parks
- Specialized Forecasts based on the latitude and longitudes of the theme parks and resort areas to provide the most accuracy
- The ability to select and view Personal Weather Station (PWS) current conditions in the local area*
- Access to live weather cameras in the local area with the ability to save the images to your Camera Roll for use in other applications or to sync with your personal computer*
- Access to the Ultraviolet Index forecast to help you plan ahead for covering from the sun and keeping your skin safe from sunburn
- An easy paging interface that provides you quick access to all the weather data for Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Access to even more weather resources with our exclusive Weather Resources guide for each location to access weather cameras, personal weather stations, and satellite weather imagery.
Weather Cameras and Personal Weather Station data is for non-commerical use and provided by contributing users on the Internet.
* Worldwide Customers: Please note that this application currently is only localized for English. NOAA Weather Radio feeds are also in English. *
* Weather Radio feeds will open in the Safari browser. This is by design to allow NOAA Weather Radio feeds to run in background. *