Shot Tracker is an application that can be used during a round of golf to track and store shot distances. If you experiment with new clubs or just want to check your consistency then this application can help. If you're trying out a new driver and want to make sure you're really hitting it longer than the old one, or if you're a high handicapper (like me) and want to really get a feel for what club you should be hitting based on the yardage you've got to the green or to carry a hazard then this application can help. After the round or at anytime, you can view the stored history for any club in your bag. You can export the stored history as XML and easily import it into excel, etc. to create graphs or analyze the data in whatever way suits you. It is preloaded with a default set of clubs consisting of a Driver, 3 and 5 woods, 3-PW irons plus a sand wedge. You can easily delete any or all of these clubs and add new clubs that actually match what you carry in your bag.
- Add or edit the golf clubs that you carry in your bag
- View the history of shots you've recorded for any club in your bag
- View a map of any shot you've recorded
- Export the recorded shot data for any club as XML via email for easy import into Excel, etc. for further analysis.
- Complete online help accessible from the Settings/Info page.