Horror Labs Trailer at YouTube
Sample game review
All contact has been lost with Crinkleton, a small town in the middle of nowhere. It would not be so disturbing except for two things:
1) there is a top secret genetic research facility in the town;
2) the secret agent we sent to examine the situation did not report back...
Now it is up to you, that is, Tom Atom, top secret special agent, to unravel the mysteries enshrouding the remote town of Crinkleton and return everything to its natural order...
Features - Lite version:
- two large maps
- two different environments
- more than 4 types of enemies
- four weapons
- RPG-like statistics
- shocking story, secret rooms and puzzles
- ...and – last but not least – the wisecracking Tom Atom himself to keep you entertained!
Features - full version:
- conclusion of the shocking story, two mini-games, secret rooms and puzzles
- over a dozen large maps
- seven combat environments, including deserts, suburbs, downtown, offices, and underground laboratories
- more than 20 types of enemies, including several especially treacherous bosses
- seven types of weapons, RPG-like statistics
- ...and – last but not least – even more of the wisecracking Tom Atom himself to keep you entertained!