- IMPERIAL version also available -
DIY Handyman Toolbox - METRIC, is a handy, easy to use application to help you work out common handyman calculations like volume (cubic metres), area (square metres) and also to convert measurements from imperial to metric, or metric to imperial.
Also included is an optional area to include the unit price of the material and DIY Handyman Toolbox will calculate the overall cost for you as well as the required amount.
The oil to fuel mix ratio calculator, is handy for anyone with a chainsaw, motorbike, lawn mower, line trimmer, boat outboard motor, go cart, snowmobile.... anything with a two-stroke engine.
This application will save you a lot of time when working on your home improvements and renovations.
• Oil to Fuel Mix Ratio Calculator
• Volume - Cubic metres & Price Calculator
• Area - Square metres & Price Calculator
• Conversion - Convert measurements from imperial to metric or metric to imperial.
• Very easy to use.
• Clean, professional user interface design.
DIY Handyman Toolbox is useful to the Home Handyman as well as professional trades people, as a quick and simple way for working out material amounts and total prices.
VERY HANDY FOR CALCULATING ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ORDERED IN SQUARE METRES OR CUBIC METRES.:
• Flooring - Timber & Carpet
• Walls - Paint, Wallpaper and Plasterboard (dry wall)
• Gardens - Mulch & Gravel
All you need to do is enter the Length and Width in meters (and the Depth in millimeters if necessary). The price component is optional. Then press the "Calculate" button.
Click "Reset" to start again with clean empty fields.