Developed and brought to you by Performance Journeys.
NEW! "DISNEY AT WORK: EPCOT®" ON YOUR IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH!
Put the organizational lessons and stories of Disney to work in your own organization through this new interactive showcase. Learn powerful best-in-business insights on how to improve your workplace by benchmarking the new technologies and international cultures of Epcot®. Created by J. Jeff Kober of Performance Journeys, it's loaded with scores of stories and examples and over 250 photos.
Whether you're brainstorming for new ideas at the office, or literally touring through Epcot® with this app in hand, you'll be excited at the prospects of how you can make these ideas come alive in your own organization.
Disney at Work: Epcot® is filled with scores of insights and hundreds of photos that focus on lessons in customer loyalty, leadership, creativity, and even change management. Even the biggest Disney fan will find something new they didn't know before. This interactive showcase shares specific experiences like the following:
* From waking up to garbage trucks to opening day dedication, read leadership stories from Walt Disney and others of how Epcot became a reality.
* See how a broken fountain in The Land pavilion changed the entire organizational structure of how Epcot is run.
* Discover around-the-world lessons for improving your business from organizations like Goebel, Mikimoto, Kodak, GM, and Coca Cola.
* Find out how through outside contractors the Norway ride became the “No Way” ride until the “Can Do" teams of Disney’s Central Shops came to the rescue.
* Learn lessons in the American Adventure of courage and leadership through the lives of Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass.
* Go around World Showcase, from the UK to Japan, from Germany to Morocco to see how many cultures approach time management.
Similar in style to Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom® The stories here are unique to Epcot® and offers new insights to improving your organization. Disney at Work: Epcot® will make you think about how you approach your work in a way you never thought of before!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Brought to you by J. Jeff Kober, author of “The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney” and a former leader at The Disney Institute. Jeff’s life-long experience inside and out at Walt Disney World gave him insight into how Disney creates memorable experiences for millions of Guests who visit annually. As a consultant and strategist, he has helped share those ideas with scores of organizations and thousands of employees….and now he brings them to you!
Note: This tool is NOT a travel planner. Rather it's a comprehensive way for you to benchmark Disney and find ways to improve your organization.
Note: Disney at Work is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries.