'Mutable Desktop' is a system of storage and retrieval of data, based on a series of graphic elements called Mublicons that you can organize similarly to desktop icons you can find in operating systems like MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X or GNU/Linux.
Each Mublicon is represented on the desktop with a graphical icon or an image from Photo Library of your iPhone / iPod Touch.
Within each Mublicons you can store several types of data:
- Texts, images, dates, reminders, numbers, percentages, ratings from 1 to 10, states ON/OFF/YES/NO/OK, etc ... all labeled under names or titles that you define.
This allows you to have a visual system very flexible management of information and configurable so that you can adapt to your needs in a very simple and intuitive.
You can use 'Mutable Desktop' for very different purposes, everything depends on the use you give the information you enter or grouping and distribute your icons.
- Engagement book.
- Secrect diary.
- Protect images or information.
- Tracking projects, events and people.
- Small tutorials.
- Database of your favorite movies.
- Shopping list.
- ToDo tasks.
- Database of your friends.
- On-Line games or Role-playing character cards.
- Ratings of academic subjects.
- To distribute the icons on a map of your home, school, neighborhood, etc... and make it interactive.
... sure you come up with more ways to use 'Mutable Desktop'.
'Mutable Desktop' is intended to organize our information in a fun, far from boring data tables filled.
- Desktop slider using a finger.
- Large desktop size (2048 x 2048).
- Wallpaper for your desktop from your photo album or from one of 14 available images.
- Image for icons from your photo album or from one of the 94 available icons.
- 42 fields of information per icon.
- Configurable icon size (up to 256 x 256).
- Icons by layers. You can partially or completely overlap with other icons.
- Option of individual password for each icon.
- Option of general password to open application.
- Text searches.
- Auto-save all information.
- Built-in help.