Welcome to Concretulator 1.0! Should it be a sidewalk to your hammock, a column for your BBQ deck, or footer for your garage extension Concretulator calculates your project down to the cubic yard and the number of 40#, 60#, and 80# bags you will need. You can also save the project and open it while shopping in your local home store.
Here’s how you use Concretulator:
1) Choose between three (Slab, Footer, or Column) tabs at the top center of the window.
2) Choose your measurement dimension in either feet, inches, or feet and inches.
3) With your finger, tap in the box next to Width and type in your measurement using the keypad in the lower half of the screen and then press the blue Done button in the lower right corner of the keypad. Repeat this step for length and width.
4) After all dimensions have been entered, Concretulator will display the requirements of your DIY project in cubic yards and the number of 40#, 60#, and 80# bags needed in the lower half of your screen.
5) To save your project, press the Save button in the lower left corner.
6) Type in your project title in the lower half of the screen using the keypad and press the blue Done button in the lower right side.
7) To open your project when ordering your premixed concrete, press the projects button in the upper right corner and tap your finger on the project you want to load.
8) At this point, you can also change the dimensions of your DIY project and save your changes as a different project or save over your previous DIY project.