NOTE: This App does not currently work with iOS 5. An update is being prepared.
"The Light" is a timer and light for running stand-up comedy shows. It times the current performer and vibrates to remind you when to show them different lights. Waving the phone in the air at any point will bring up the appropriate light to show them.
* You can choose from several helpful styles of light - different colors, the text of the minutes remaining, flashing , etc.
* The timer continues counting down after the performer's time is up, so if they burn the light, you can still see how long they've gone on for.
* To help you if you forget to start the clock for a performer, a secondary timer keeps track of how long it's been since you last reset the clock.
* It contains video clips of the hilarious Toby Muresianu, author of The Light, for booking on your next comedy show. This is a feature of very few other apps.
* If you close and re-open the app while you are timing somebody, the app will automatically account for the elapsed time.
* The app works with the screen turned off, so you can save battery life and still have it vibrate at the appropriate times.
1 out of 1 comics who wrote this app agree - after you've been given The Light, you won't want to be told to get off stage any other way.