Have you ever found yourself gazing at the tap handles of your local watering hole without a clue of what beer to choose? Or have you found yourself aimlessly wandering the aisles of your local convenience store not knowing which of the many brews available fit your taste? Gallagher’s Beer Guide can help you discover lesser-known gems from brewers around the world. We believe there is a beer for everybody and we want to be your on-the-go resource to help you find and enjoy beers.
• Use our convenient Style Guide to find your preference when it comes to beers. We grouped various of our favorite brews into a manageable 12-pack of different beer styles. This way you can reference our guide when grabbing a couple of sixers – our hope is that we can help you find new beers to try, track the ones you like best and get more of the great beers we enjoy into the hands of discerning drinkers who will appreciate them.
• Browse our Beer Guide which currently has two cases worth of beer (48 brews) for each of our 12 styles. That way if you find one type that fits your taste, you have a bunch of widely available beers to try in that style.
• Discover some of our favorite beer and food pairings in our Food Guide. Find out what foods tend to work with different types of beer, and enhance your meal.
• Consult our Flavor Guide to uncover beers you might like based on common flavors in beers or wines with similar characteristics that you have enjoyed previously.
• Jot your thoughts about any beer you try and save it for reference in our Tasting Notes feature. Insert a picture using your iPhone Camera to make the brew easier to remember or capture the setting where you are enjoying it. Know a friend who may be interested in your Tasting Note? Email your review using your phone’s contacts.
Application developed with Natural Guides, LLC (naturalguides.com).