The Magic Kingdom is a land of excitement, adventure. . .and secrets. Now the magical and intriguing stories of the windows of Main Street, U.S.A. are revealed in this fun and exciting app for the first time!
As you make your way down Main Street, U.S.A., you’ll notice the windows of each building are adorned with names of real Disney cast members at fake, but fun, businesses. Each is a tribute to a notable Disney cast member who played an important role in developing Walt Disney World, as well as contributed to Disneyland and the Walt Disney Company.
We’ve researched and compiled the stories on over 60 Main Street, U.S.A. windows, complete with over 130 photos, and organized them into a guided tour to provide hours of magical discovery.
Here are just a few of the names you'll find...
- Walt Disney - (Of course)
- M.T. Lott Real Estate (Empty Lot Real Estate) - A tribute to those who secretly purchased the land for Walt Disney World. You'll read all about the history of how Walt Disney World came about.
- Iwerks & Iwerks Stereoscopic Cameras - Read all about Don and Ub Iwerks, with Ub working with Walt Disney in the 1920's to bring Mickey Mouse to life!
- Owen Pope Feed & Grain - Read about how Owen and his wife, Dolly, began Pony Farm, a stable located behind Frontierland and Fantasyland and trained ponies to become used to small children visiting Disneyland.
- And so much more. The stories behind over 60 windows in all.
BONUS: In addition to including tours with photos and without, we’ve included a third tour of the Main Street, U.S.A. Windows in a “random” alphabetical order, instead of chronologically, so now you, your family and friends can play a game of Main Street, U.S.A. Windows "Hide and Seek!" Select the next window on the list and be the first to find it! Perhaps the losers buy the winners a Dole Whip in Adventureland!
- NO INTERNET OR WI-FI ACCESS REQUIRED - WORKS EVERYWHERE ON MAIN STREET, U.S.A. AND WDW.
Add the “Main Street, U.S.A. Windows” Notescast to your Disney vacation planning and discover an all new aspect of the Magic Kingdom!
"I can't stress enough that these apps are worth the price for the images alone. They're a steal at that price anyway." - DISTech.Wordpress.com